IBIA WORLD CONGRESS IS THE LARGEST GATHERING OF INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONALS WORKING IN THE FIELD OF BRAIN INJURY.
Marketing your product or service at the IBIA World Congress brings you face-to-face with the decision makers and key opinion leaders who are shaping the future of brain injury research, treatment and rehabilitation. The World Congress presents a unique opportunity to promote the advances in brain injury made by your organization or company to this highly specialized group of professionals.
The IBIA 12th World Congress on Brain Injury is the largest gathering of international professionals working in the field of brain injury. Delegates are comprised of neurosurgeons, rehabilitation physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, social workers, nurses, case managers and legal professionals.
IBIA will not hold another World Congress in the United States for at least a decade.
All exhibitors will receive the following:
- Pipe and draped exhibit booth (10 feet wide by 8 feet deep, equivalent to 2.5 meters by 2 meters);
- Six foot table with tablecloth and two chairs;
- One complimentary exhibitor badge per booth;
- Attendee list prior to and after the World Congress; and
- Your company’s name listed on the website, in the program, and on signage at the Congress.
As an exhibitor, you will have the following additional benefits:
- Full access to the entire IBIA World Congress Meeting;
- All poster sessions, breakfasts, and breaks will take place in the exhibit space;
- Over 30 hours that the exhibit area will be open; and
- The ability to attend the full congress and still be able to exhibit.
Endcaps and double-booths are available.
To download the complete exhibit and support prospectus, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Bell-Johnston at 713-526-6900 or by email at email@example.com.
The IBIA World Congress is the premier event for multidisciplinary professionals involved in the field of brain injury. Make a lasting impression with this highly dedicated group of specialists by becoming a Congress supporter. IBIA offers are range of support opportunities and levels of sponsorship to fit most budgets. To download the complete support prospectus, click here.